Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Mab-Pro Blog on iPhone

So my office mate got himself a very sexy and much coveted Apple iPhone. Yesterday I had a chance to run my greasy little fingers over its cool, glassy surface and see what it can do-- which is a lot, apparently**, not the least of which is to inspire irrational thoughts of blowing 600 bucks (not counting fees, contracts, monthly charges and whatever else they can bilk you for) on something that you can [honestly] live without.

Still, with over 600,000 units sold in less than a week, I need to address an important aspect of the iPhone: my blog as it is displayed on it.

Well, surprise! It looks EXACTLY the same, but apparently the embedded YouTube videos don't work (yet). I fully expect them to add a software patch of some sort to the phone's Safari browser to allow for this, in the near future. But you've been warned.

And for giggles if you are reading this on a sexy iPhone, let me know. C'mon, you know you want to brag.

(**But you can read the pros and cons someplace else and not here.)

No comments: